Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInstallation, Updates, Technical Issues
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Cannot Delete Supplier ID

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solardome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cannot Delete Supplier ID
    Posted: 17 Sep 2015 at 2:35am
Hi There,

I am a new user to ABC Inventory, I am having trouble deleting a 'Supplier ID' 

When i select the supplier an information box appears which says 'No Current Record' 

Has anybody else had this problem and is there a way to delete or fix the supplier with starting over again?

Ed Star

Solardome View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solardome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2015 at 5:41am
Ermm Does anyone use this forum?? 
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2015 at 3:53pm
Open Almyta Company Selector, select a company in the list, click Maintain, click Compact now.
Solardome View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solardome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2015 at 3:00am
The reason i was trying to delete the supplier (lets call this supplier A)  is because i have another supplier ( Supplier B)  which automatically links itself to the to the supplier A which is at the top of the list.

If i delete supplier A in the top of the list Supplier B will link itself to the next supplier at the top of the list.

Could this be a bug in the software?
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2015 at 9:18am
You can deactivate or delete a supplier. You cannot link suppliers. You can export Item ID, Supplier ID, change supplier in Excel, and import back into the Master List.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic