Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesSBS/AID Inventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Bug when Shipping Product

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hamadruas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bug when Shipping Product
    Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 9:37am
Hi

I frequently have to issue stock on one sales order from the same location, but from different dated purchase orders.
This used to work fine.
After one of the recent software updates it now refuses to allow this saying it breaks a primary key index constraint...and then doesnt allow you off the line or to delete it.
The only way out is to exist the whole product issue screen without saving, which is frustrating in the least.
I can get round it of course by doing mulitple issues by thats a real pain.

How do I disable the constraint on the index, or add the date into the index so that it retains uniqueness?

Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2015 at 6:16am
 We did not do any updates to SBS for some time now. Your database is corrupt. Make sure there are no open screens. Go to  Configuration/Compact menu. This should repair it. Please let me know.  
hamadruas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hamadruas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2015 at 2:42am
That seems to have done the trick. Thankyou.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic