Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Multiple Serial number

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Multiple Serial number
    Posted: 14 Jun 2015 at 11:31am
Hello,

I'm slowly learning all the functionalities of this software but I don't fully understand how to work with the serial numbers. 

I make assemblies and then ship them. 
I have two items with unique serial numbers (Board1, Board2). I set their serial number when I "Direct receive" them.

Each assembly is composed of Board1, Board2 and a bunch of components that don't have/need serial numbers.

For each assembly I must know what are the serial numbers of Board1 and Board2. 

I create an "order details" in "assembly/repairs/maintenance" and allocate what are the serial numbers of Board1 and Board2 and issue the parts. So far so good. 

If I then create an "order details" in "sales and shipping" It would only show the serial number of Board1 and not Board2. How can I see both? 

Also, If I create 10 assemblies in one order in "assembly/repairs/maintenance" , I can select what are the Serial numbers of both Board1 and Board2 but I can't pair them two by two. 
And when I ship the 10 assemblies out in a single order, the serial field is empty.

It is very important for me to be able to pair Board1 and Board2 serial numbers together for every assemblies and keep track of them at the sale stage... Is it possible?  Ho can I do it?

Please let me know if I wasn't clear enough..

Many thanks,
Pivic

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic