Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInstallation, Updates, Technical Issues
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

AID is not working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenegrape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AID is not working
    Posted: 20 Mar 2015 at 9:18am
It's the middle of the month and we cannot finish our shipping. We cannot open The AID program at all, When we try to open the program, The following is the information and errors i get in the order I get it and what I choose:
  1. Access fail to launch in safe mode, do you want to start repair.
  2. I chose yes
  3. preparing to install. Microsoft office single Image 2010 It would go all the way 
  4. do you want to allow this program to make update software to the computer
  5. I chose yes
  6. Microsoft single image 2010 setup completed successfully
  7. At this point, I try opening the software again. and the following is what I got
  8. Can't find language DLL msain.dll - (ok)
  9. Now I am trying to open the program one more time
  10. Access failed to start correctly last time.  Starting Access in safe mode will help you correct or isolate a stat up problem in order to successfully start the program.  Some functionality may be disabled in this mode.  Do you want to start access in safe mode?  Yes / No
  11. Yes brings back the "can't find language DLL msain.dll
Please help.  THank you very much.  
Greenegrape View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenegrape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2015 at 10:03am
Hello

I got it fixed, I went and reinstall MS Access and it worked.  Just have to to find the database and add it back.

Thank you

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenegrape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2015 at 12:42pm
I was able to open it on my computer but I cannot open it on the second computer.  It's not finding the file anywhere.  Please help.
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2015 at 7:10am
Does it show the error message # or saying what file it cannot find?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenegrape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2015 at 7:57am
It was giving me an error stating file not found when I link it to the file where it's located.  We tried restarting and creating a new company which I was able to link with the data source.  However my new problem is, I cannot rename the company on the log in page as the company I create was a name of a person.  We can work in that file but would like to change it back to it's original name.

Thank you
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2015 at 11:15am
You can copy data file with extension .ALMD from a folder c:\AlmytaSystems\#company 1# to  c:\AlmytaSystems\#company 2#. Save the file in destination folder before copying just in case.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic