Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Inventory Return Management

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashfaq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Inventory Return Management
    Posted: 04 Feb 2015 at 2:19am
Hello everybody,

Firstly, i would humbly thankful to Almyta Systems team for offering such a useful software as a free for everyone.
No doubt Almyta manages inventory in all respect however, i am wondering with one thing i-e what if once we wish to keep track and management of inventory return management where a product is running under warranty period. As we know this process involves customers to return such products as well as vendor to accept these products sent by re-seller and also return to re-seller after getting these products repaired or replaced withing due time period.

*How would we may proceed with such transactions?

Thank you for your time.
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 6:50am
 In the Inventory/Archived Units  Menu, find the unit, the Use Return or Repair button. If you do receive it and ship to the supplier tight away, you do not need to return it. Use the Remark field to mark pending return, returned, shipped back to supplier. Later on the Archived screen, you can sort by remark to find a status. You can also rename a Shade column for instance to Status and use it for the purpose. 
Ashfaq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashfaq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2015 at 11:07am
Thank you so much. I have to practice it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic