Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Received Inventory

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firewire204 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Received Inventory
    Posted: 20 Dec 2011 at 5:53pm

Hi Bill,

I have encountered the same issue as another forum member – accidentally recording all stock as received when only part shipped.  I am sure that most of the time this occurs, it is due to the fact that the order received quantities are populated to match the order. If the default here was zero, then I think that  a user is more likely to enter correct quantity received on a line by line basis.  If Close is selected without entering the quantity received the inventory has not been increased and will be easier to update after editing order.  Feedback?

BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2011 at 6:26pm
Hi Firewire,

1. I have answered to this question. You can adjust purchase order after it was received.

Find your purchase order on the PO detail screen. If the PO was closed, reopen it (button at the bottom). Click on the Correct PO button to the right of Yellow Plus Sign button (top left).

2. There is an option like this. System menu tab, Options screen, tab 10, field 3. When you turn this option on, the receiving screen will not be populated. You can select received items manually. The quantity will be fetched as [Ordered]-[Received]. You can adjust them down.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic