Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryOrder Entry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

JIT ORDERING AND PO UOM

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JIT ORDERING AND PO UOM
    Posted: 16 Jan 2015 at 4:40pm
I would like to find a way to calculate a JIT order but have all the checked options either in multiples of economic order or only from the supplier catalog. It is frustrating on large BOMs to have to go through the order every time and make sure all the "1 order of 100FT" is checked instead of "100 orders of 1ft". Can someone please help? I was using it by making the lead time on the item master page to 999 and setting the lead time on the supplier catalog to whatever it really is. But this only works if I optimize the results by lead time. Sometimes I want to optimize by PO amount or unit price instead.
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 8:15am
It is unclear what the problem is. It does not matter what unit of measure you used on the purchase order, the "on order" quantity will always measure in Item Master UOMs. In other words, a PO for 1 unit of 100FT will show 100 on the Item Msater/on order.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic