Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Discontinued Item needs recontinued

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheWarrior97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Discontinued Item needs recontinued
    Posted: 20 Dec 2011 at 12:58pm
How can I re-enable a discontinued item?

Also, how can I delete the units in stock from an order I received.  I tried cancel the order but no luck.  I tried to delete from the units in stock screen and nothing.  I tried to discontinue the item and nothing?

Any ideas?
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2011 at 5:35pm
1) to reactivate a record on the Inventory Item Master screen, select the Discontinued in the Fliter (top middle), find the item, and click the trash button. There will be a choice to delete from disk or restore.

2) Find your purchase order on the PO detail screen. If the PO was closed, reopen it (button at the bottom).  Click on the Correct PO button to the right of Yellow Plus Sign button (top left).
TheWarrior97 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheWarrior97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2011 at 12:43pm
thanks so much.  It worked.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic