Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesUser Interface and Navigation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Access has stopped working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OCsigns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Access has stopped working
    Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 9:53am
About a month ago my program developed a glitch.  When I start the program I must go into the Orders pane and open something.  I am then able to start using the inventory pane.  If I try to go straight to the inventory pane I receive the notification that Access has stopped working and the program shuts down.   

Anyone had this or figured out the problem yet?
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 6:45pm

It feels like you run ABC not AID, right? If so, start Almyta Company selector, highlight the company, Click Maintain, click Upodate now. What is you software version number? When it starts, you can see it on the flash screen.

Edited by BillD - 08 Dec 2011 at 6:46pm
OCsigns View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OCsigns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2011 at 5:36pm
Version 3.14.21
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2011 at 7:23pm
You are running it under MS Access 2010.
It is supposed to be MS Access 2007

1. Find Almyta icon on the Desktop,
2. Right-click and select Properties from the popup menu.
3. Modify the target to read like this
32 bit machine
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\MSACCESS.EXE" /runtime "C:\AlmytaSystems\switch312.accdr"
64 bit machine
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\MSACCESS.EXE" /runtime "C:\AlmytaSystems\switch312.accdr"
- all in one line. No line breaks. Preserve double quotes.
The disk and folders can differ. It depends where you installed Almyta originally.

When you open your company next time there should not be the File menu. The first menu should be Home.

Edited by BillD - 13 Dec 2011 at 7:24pm
OCsigns View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OCsigns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2011 at 11:40am
Problem solved!  Thank you very much.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic