Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Fifo total value of components

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Advent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fifo total value of components
    Posted: 12 Jul 2014 at 10:14am
Hello i just downloaded ABC Inventory and still exploring its features. I need  to calculate total value of my inventory with fifo system but i couldnt manage how to do it. Program only summarize total quantity which i dont need. I uploaded a photo to show my problem. Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lo9fty1ka4n322s/total%20value%20missing.PNG
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2014 at 9:29pm
Do not use the Browse button, but rather use the Preview button.  Press the End key to go to the last page of the report. The Totals for the book value and FIFO value will be at the bottom. You can use Hide Subtotals checkbox on the Reports screen to make a report shorter.
Advent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Advent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2014 at 12:12am
thank you so much:)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic