Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesSBS/AID Order Entry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

WEBSITE INTEGRATION

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knapst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WEBSITE INTEGRATION
    Posted: 07 Jul 2014 at 3:25am
Hello,

We plan to sell our products via our website and currently use AID inventory for the stock management. Could you advise if AID or ABC can be integrated with a website to print orders off?

many thanks
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2014 at 7:38am
The orders from your website should be saved in CSV format (or Excel). Then you can import it in to our software. If the format is the same, create a template and use for a quick import.
Knapst View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knapst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2014 at 6:43am
Thank you for your quick reply, that's great news.
Would you be able to explain a little more about how I would go about this. I.e. where would I create the template and which import options should I use?
Many thanks
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2014 at 9:19pm
Go to the menu Data/Import, select a table in the import database dropdown, select column headers per your website output file, click the Create Template button. This will create an empty CSV file. When you download a file from your website, make copy of the template, open it copy and paste all downloaded rows in the copied template below the row 1, save. Go to the Import screen, select the database, click the Load File, click "first row is a header", click the Map button. All your columns will be properly mapped. click the Import button. This is all you can do in our free software.
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2014 at 9:22pm
By mistake, I have written it for ABC Inventory. For SBS, go to the Configuration/Imports menu.  Use Save the Import Map after specifying the Import Type and Columns. Use the Load the Import Map to load the data file.
Knapst View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knapst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2014 at 1:23am
That's brilliant thank you very much!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic