Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryOrder Entry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Suggested Orders to Fulfil

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suggested Orders to Fulfil
    Posted: 25 May 2014 at 2:25pm
I'm using ABC Inventory and have noticed that "Search for orders ready to fulfill" doesn't select an order if the line 1 item has no available inventory but the line 2 item does.  If I swap the line items (line 1 available, line 2 has no available inventory), the order is selected as expected.

Is this a bug or operator error?

Thanks in advance.

Chris
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2014 at 9:28am
Maybe it is a bug. If a shipping order cannot be fulfilled, it should not be shown. How do you get to "Search for orders ready to fulfill" (what is the menu choice)?
Mack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 5:50pm
Hi Deb,

Menu path is Orders > Order Fulfillment > Search for orders ready to fulfill.

I have units inventory that can be applied to the open shipping orders ... at least the "inventory units in stock" report says that stock is available.  If I manually select one order and print the pick list, the report shows that quantity in inventory exceed the quantity on the sales order.

Cheers,

Chris
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2014 at 11:51am
We'll check it out. What pick list have you selected in the System/Default Docs menu?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic