Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryOrder Entry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

UoM in sales quotes/sales orders

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sui_generis28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UoM in sales quotes/sales orders
    Posted: 09 May 2014 at 11:10am
Am working with shades/blinds mfg.  Fabric portion is stored by sq ft, however customer orders using 2 dimensions:  wdith and height.

1.  Is there a way to modify Sales Quote and Sales Order to capture the width and height and calculate out the area and use it as the qty ordered?

2.  Also, the shades/blinds assembly consist of fabric and other components.  Only the fabric Uom is by area however the entire assembly is sold at fixed sales price per sq ft.  Is this possible to be set up?  

Help much appreciated!!

Chris
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 6:26am
You need to create a BOM with no quantities. this will be only a list of components that go in a particular blind type. then on the sales order select the BOM and input all quantities manually. We could build a calculator for you, but you have to license the package and pay for the calculator.
jonnyquest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonnyquest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2014 at 2:22am
HI,
I got Free version of this software i loaded all the iteams in the app and trying to create sales quotation but when I am trying to print , it doesn't show me the quantity available in the print out

PLs need your help in this.

Regards,
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2014 at 7:10pm
No, Sales Quote does not increase the committed quantities and therefore will not trigger the PO generation. It does not seem logical to order something on just a sales quote. I hope, I understood the question.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic