Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryOrder Entry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Item Master Input - rookie quesstion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freedom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Item Master Input - rookie quesstion
    Posted: 29 Mar 2014 at 11:54am
I have input an item that consists of other items.  It is something I make from other inventory items and also a few things that are not in the inventory ie label......
Do I enter a unit price for this finished Inventory Item that includes all the bits and pieces that are used....  for instance  ...  100 grams of tea from the original bulk purchase of that tea, plus, the cost of the container used, plus the cost of the label, plus the cost of the seal... or
Do I enter the amount I am selling the item for?
If I enter the amount I am selling it for how do I create the item so that the items used are deducted from their original item and become part of the item for this particular bag to be sold?
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 6:49am
On the Item Master screen, select "Make" for the finished product (Item). Select Components in the functions list at the screen bottom. Add all components and quantities. The product cost will be recalculated. The price is what you would like to sell the item for, the list price.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic