Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInventory Control
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Value of Inventory transfer to accounting program
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Value of Inventory transfer to accounting program

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freedom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Value of Inventory transfer to accounting program
    Posted: 25 Mar 2014 at 2:12pm
Ok so far I have entered Item ID and created entry in Master Item list..  Now where do I go to find a list of the Items and the dollar amount in inventory? 
Also, I am doing teas so I will use my items that make sense to me...
I have for instance French Earl Grey, which I get from mainly one supplier but it can be from others... I also buy it in various sizes.... so currently I have entered it in Master List with an Item ID and this entry includes price and size etc
Do I make a new entry to the Master List and create another Item ID for a different supplier or better yet a different size or price?
thanks

I would also like to know an over all report to print to make sure that those errors I just deleted are actually gone and not counted...  can someone point me to this report and hopefully it also includes $ amount....

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic