Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryOrder Entry
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Unable to enter PO date and Req date on new PO's
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Unable to enter PO date and Req date on new PO's

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmaher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unable to enter PO date and Req date on new PO's
    Posted: 10 Mar 2014 at 9:58am
When entering a new PO when I get to the Order Date and choose a date, then tab off to the Req date the date disappears and goes to XX/XX/XXXX - then if I click back on the date reappears and viceversa - When I print or preview the PO no dates are actually shown, just the XX/XX/XXXX for both Order date and Requested by date.

Thanks!
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2014 at 3:26pm

Go to the System/Options menu, tab 2, field 11. Specify date format

For the US: MM/DD/YY

For your country follow your format. The YY stands for year. If you choose YYYY, it will print 2014 and the date will not fit on some fields on screen. Choose YY for 14. Also, if you choose MM for month, the January will print as 01, but not 1 as for M. In this case, all dates will be of the same width. This will look nicer.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic