Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesSBS/AID Accounting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

RECEIVED PO

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BGSTRADING Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RECEIVED PO
    Posted: 21 Feb 2014 at 7:43pm
I Click on the Receive PO , followed by Ok. The system give error message "division by zero", E#11

Can anyone advise how to solve this problem
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2014 at 4:58pm

Where do you click the Receive PO?

The popup window, where you click OK, has a message number at the top. What is the number?

How many line items your PO has?

Does it happen for other POs?

BGSTRADING View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BGSTRADING Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2014 at 7:10pm
I Click on the Activities Tab and then the + PO Receive then follow by the particular PO no and immediately the Error quote "Division by Zero" appear.

It does not happen to another PO no.

Any advise on what is the problem
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2014 at 8:03pm
Is it possible that you have units per pack for a any item on this PO set to 0? You cannot input 0 into this field, but maybe you can import it somehow. 
BGSTRADING View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BGSTRADING Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2014 at 12:38am
Hi

Thank you . Yes after putting in the Unit Per Pack with a value , the problem is solved

goaskjim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goaskjim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2014 at 5:28pm
Had the same problem & this thread solved my issue too.  What I can't figure though, is how these new inventory items defaulted to 0 U/P whereas ALL my other inventory items defaulted to 1.  Could it have something to do with creating the new Inv # while in the PO function as opposed to the Inventory function??

Great help here so far!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic