Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesUser Interface and Navigation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Insufficient Priviledges

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4DHardware Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Insufficient Priviledges
    Posted: 14 Feb 2014 at 2:47pm
Hello,

Can someone help me with this issue, after opening the program and try to perform any tasks an error message appears saying that i have insufficient privileges for this operation and i cannot do any thing, out of four users in the office three are experiencing the same problem only one is working fine, we run a multiple user license if this helps.

Please help thank you

Mario
4DHardware View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4DHardware Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2014 at 3:43am
Can someone help whit this issue? Any feed back is apriciated.
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2014 at 8:19am

It looks like the one who is "working fine" has made him/herself an administrator and forgotten to give others any privileges. That person needs to go to the “Configuration/Users And Permissions” and delete admin privileges from All users. This will deactivate security. That person can also assign privileges to other users and keep this company with active security. The security get activated when a single admin is added. There are no other switches. No admins –no security.

If you decide to leave security active, have more than one admin.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic