Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesUser Interface and Navigation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Customizing invoice form

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Didier S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Customizing invoice form
    Posted: 10 Jan 2014 at 8:21am
Is it possible to change the lay out of the invoice form ?
I live in Belgium and  wish to invoice in dutch and/or french
Thanks for any solution.
Didier
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2014 at 8:28am
Yes. What is the name of your software package?
Didier S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Didier S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2014 at 11:36am
Small Business Software by Almita
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2014 at 7:04am

Yes,  you can change it in SBS and AID this way:

Open Windows Explorer, go to drive C:\AlmytaSystems\#Your company#\screens.

Files staring with INV_ are invoice format, PO_ purchase orders, SO - sales orders, RA - return authorizations.

To modify invoice, make sure the Invoice printout is closed in the software. Open file INV_AD_STD.TXT.

To translate "Phone:" to French, go to line 4, find ="Phone: " & MyPhone(). Change it to ="téléphone: " & MyPhone()

You can also move and hide/unhide fields. Save the file. If you delete any file in this folder, the document will revert to the original and new (standard) file will be recreated. The files are created when you close screens or reports. So if you modify a file while screen or report is opened, it will be overwritten with no warning. Again, work on files while documents are closed. Make copies of your files. If you update the software, your changes will stay. 

Didier S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Didier S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 5:54am
Hello again,
For the same softwarepackage SBS is there a possibility to ad a record (unit price) in the report "UNITS IN STOCK".  At this moment there is only a total of the cost in this report.
I know there is a report with the list of unit prices, but that is not very workable for my demands.
Thanks for your help.
The answer for my former question was very usefull, and I did try it and will use it furtherwise.
Thanks again
Didier
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2014 at 11:44am
download http://www.almyta.com/downloads/sr/SBS_Units_in_Stock.zip, unzip, and import (Configuration/Import Reports).
Didier S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Didier S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2014 at 7:24am
Hello again,
I have purchased the license for a singel user version.  Can I upgrade to the multi user licence without having to pay a new licence?
THKS
Didier
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 12:11pm

Yes, go to Help/License Info and write down the serial number. Email your request with the serial number to aid@almyta.com

goaskjim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goaskjim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2014 at 10:07am
First of all, I MUST compliment you on truly FINE application for the price!  This thread helped me a lot, as I was struggling to export/import different reports to Excel & then combining them to get what I wanted.  P-I-T-A!!

Now, I want to find out how to include items that have 0 (zero) units in stock, not just InStock items.  Doable?

Feel free to use me as a reference.  Unless this blows up on me, I plan on buying the license before my test period expires.  Thanks again  Jim
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2014 at 12:00pm
Than you for a kind feed back. What is an exact menu choice leading to that report?
goaskjim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goaskjim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2014 at 3:44am
Reports->Inventory>Units in Stock

I downloaded the modified version of the report, from your website, referenced earlier in this thread
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2014 at 7:06am
Download this one http://www.almyta.com/sbs/reports/Inventory_Position.zip. Unzip and import by going to Configuration, Import Reports menu. It will show everything in stock or not.
goaskjim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goaskjim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2014 at 3:33am
Bless you!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic