Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesSBS/AID Inventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

GRN " Goods Receiving Notes"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RHN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GRN " Goods Receiving Notes"
    Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 3:16am
Hi, can i get a GRN confirmation in AID it require my supplier, after receiving of their delivery
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 11:49am
You can go to the Reports/Inventory, choose the Inventory Received by Supplier, choose = for the filter in the PO columns, specify a PO in the Starting field. This will give you everytning for the PO.

Edited by BillD - 23 Nov 2011 at 11:53am
RHN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RHN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2011 at 3:27am
hi, BillD

i want to change headers name of Inventory Received from Supplier into Goods Receiving Note and i dont know how to do that,

thanks
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2011 at 10:47am

RHN,

This one is easy.

Open the manual (Help/AID Manual) go to page 60, bottom where it says,
To customize a report, using SQL form, hold Shift button and right-click on the Export button. The image below the phrase explains how.

In the software, go to the Reports/Inventory, select Inventory Received from Supplier report, press the Shift Key + right-click the Export button, say Yes. The Customize Report screen will open. Click the Copy to New button. Name your report as Goods Receiving Note. Next time you go to the Inventory Reports, you will see it there.

BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 3:43pm
I cannot see the images you mentioned. But...Hold the Shift key down and right-click the button. You will see message #662. Otherwise, you can use Export Report Definition (same button), open report in Notepad, modify it, save and import back.

"ReportID","ReportType","ReportName","ReportSQL"...
"-977","2","Inventory Received from Supplier","SELECT...

"ReportID","ReportType","ReportName","ReportSQL"...
"123","2","Goods Receiving Note","SELECT...

good luck
RHN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RHN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 5:03am
thanks, BillD i Got it,
RHN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RHN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 11:10am
Hi BillD, I check my GRN with previous PO why it was divided? ex, i received 76 bag of flour  when i check in GRN it show me in 4 line break in to 18, 27, 24, 7, , thanks

BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 3:43pm
Maybe you received it 4 times? It should not devide the receiver until you receive it in batches.
RHN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RHN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2011 at 2:09am
i received it one time but after shipped to customer receiver change.. .   
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic