Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Adding fields to Reports

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timjea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Adding fields to Reports
    Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 1:52pm
I wish to add customer PO number to the Shipping Order Detail (Open) report as the last column.  I read the help text in the Advanced manual page 27 but in practice I was not able to figure out how to get to the actual reports. Is this field/column addition something we as users can do?

Additionally with the existing report, I am not able to obtain the output as desired.  I am setting the Req Date as A-Z sort, priority 1, and SO Num as A-Z priority 2.  The first sort works fine, but the second sort does not seem to work.  Atleast to what I expect it to do.  I am trying to sort the orders by when they are due, but keep the orders lines together, and preferably break between order numbers.  It currently only break on change of the first sort item.

Dane

BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2013 at 11:13am
Dane, you can download, unzip, and import (System/Import Report) this report
http://www.almyta.com/ForumFiles/Shipping_Order_Detail_Open.zip

This should add the customer PO column

It seems, we have tuned up the sorting in the commercial version. The ABC Inventory has not ben updated for some time now.
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2013 at 11:17am
Also the subtotals are only printed by first sorting column, I believe. You can also export the report to Excel open it with favorite spreadsheet app, and do the grouping.
xuzhiqin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xuzhiqin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 2:17pm
Hi, Would it be possible to add the line numbers in the original Sales/Shipping order in the 1st column of the above report (Shipping_Order_Detail_Open)? Thanks,
-Quincy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic