Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Decimals not displayed in some reports

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m1court Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Decimals not displayed in some reports
    Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 12:35am
I maintain my inventory units to 2 or 3 decimal places (ie. 0.00 or 0.000) as I deal with grams and carats.  The default has been set to 3 decimals but when I view some of the reports like Inventory Audit Trail, it shows whole number with no decimals. Is there a fix?

Also, I made a direct issue of inventory against a work order and then later on I deleted the work order. I thought this would return the issued items to stock but it did not. My inventory for the issued item still shows the issue. When I cancel and permanently delete a work order, is there a way that I can restore the stock quantities that had originally been issued under the deleted work order?

BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 4:26pm
1) Audit Trail shows decimals. I am no sure why you do not see it. It does not show decimals for whole number. 2.00 shows as 2.

2) You can delete an order but you cannot restore back associated parts. You need to re-receive them.
m1court View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m1court Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2013 at 9:22pm
In the Audit Trail report, I have an issue of 9.24gms that appears in the "Units" column as 9. There are no decimals even though in the Notes column it indicates that the quantity issued is 9.24. Not sure why I'm not getting decimals for these few items when all the other items on the report are showing decimals.
m1court View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m1court Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2013 at 5:27pm
Similar problem again but this time it's the Work Order Line Item Detail report. Correct unit cost for inventory item issued to the WO is 47.29 as appearing in the Actual Inventory Value report but the WO Line Item Detail shows 47.00. Seems to be rounding to nearest whole number in this report even though I have formatted it to 2 decimal places.

BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2013 at 8:00pm
I do not think it is about the rounding. $47.00 comes from the work order line item.

This report shows not what was issued, but what is in the WO line items. It copies the cost from the item master. This is not what you always pay for the item. This is an estimate. Use Print button on the work orders screen, choose Completed Job Cost. This shows actual costs. Like Production Orders P&L Actual report.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic