Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Reinstating discontinued items

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m1court Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reinstating discontinued items
    Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 12:13am
I inadvertently deleted an item from the item master and it was labeled as discontinued item. Problem is that there was a quantity of 1 unit still attached to it so now it appears on the item master with 1 unit. I can't adjust the unit by a 'direct issue' since the item ID doesn't exist. I tried to recreate that item ID but it says it already exists. How do I delete this item ID permanently or at least adjust the quantity to zero?
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 7:51am
You need to restore he Item, adjust down the quantity and then delete it for good. In the Item Master screen, select filter "discontinued in stock" on the   top middle of the screen, find the item in the list, click the Trashcan button to restore.
m1court View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m1court Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2013 at 9:28pm
Thanks Debra.Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic