Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Barcodes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rf744 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Barcodes
    Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 4:05am
Hi,

I want to change the barcode label that prints for inventry labels, for example but have been unable to do it. I go into System/Barcode Formats or Custom  Label Setup. But I cannot assign any of the labels in either drop-down as a default to either the Inventory Labels and Shipping Labels.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

rf744
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 10:49am
The function, you are using, is for the address labels or for rack labels. The inventory labels are changed by installing an add-in (System/Add-in Manager) and then selecting it in the System/Default Documents and Screens, Inventory Labels. You cannot do it with the promotional license. But if you are a registered user, drop email at support@almyta.com. We'll be happy to help you.
rf744 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rf744 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 5:28pm
Thanks BillD. I would like to run my whole process through your people to see if the software can tackle all my requirements, before I register Can I do this through the email you provided?

rf744 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rf744 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 5:29pm
Almost forgot. There doesnt seem a way I can track movements (move) of inventory from warehouse to warehouse. Or did I miss something? Thanks.
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 10:44am

Hello RF,

Unfortunately, we cannot afford supporting ABC by email. However, we are always happy to answer questions in this forum, because other software users can later find the answers here.

You can track inventory movements. Follow to the Reports menu tab, Inventory and Assets group. Open the All Adjustments dropdown menu.

There are two reports at the menu bottom. One is the Inventory Snapshot. This report shows the inventory position at some point in the past. The second one is the Audit Trail. This report shows all movements, positive, and negative adjustments.

rf744 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rf744 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 9:09pm
Thanks BillD.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic