Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryOrder Entry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Sales of items in Service Catagories

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timjea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sales of items in Service Catagories
    Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 2:44pm
In the ABC Inventory, I created a catagory named Assembly and marked it as a Service item.  I then set up several various Products and assigned them a cost and a sell price, and assigned them to the Assembly catagory.

When I sell these items on a sales order line, it appears on the invoice, but not on the P&L Actual report.  I do not find a setting in the System screens, and these items are part of my sales, and often are substantilly the larger part of the profit on the order.

What can I do so that these items print on the P&L actual report, or is there another report I am not seeing that would provide a sales listing over a time period (month) that would show order sales/cost/profit?

On the opening splash screen it says version 3.14.30.Z and on the Selector screen, choosing updates, it says the version is 3.12.30Z.  The automatic update features says it is the most current version.

Dane
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 11:46am
http://www.almyta.com/ForumFiles/Shipped_Orders_P_L_Actual.zip

Thank you for reporting the issue. Please download the above report, unzip, and import by using System/Import Reports menu.

timjea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timjea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 6:53am
This worked very well, thank you.
Dane
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic