Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Components Availability Detail

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cayman19591 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Components Availability Detail
    Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 2:56pm
Can you explain how I can run the component availability detail report to show only inventory for a particular warehouse. I would like to determine whether I can build a finished good from all of the components available at a particular warehouse. When I run the report it always seems to show the total available for all he warehouses - I have tried changing the warehouse location but I get the same results and it only shows the total quantities available at all the warehouses. 
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 5:05pm
I have just checked. Yes, it shows totals for all warehouses. We will be add the warehouse filter to ACS in a week.
cayman19591 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cayman19591 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2013 at 10:53am
Has this filter been added in? The latest version still shows the same results.
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 12:03pm
It appears to be a much more complicated issue than it seemed. We will do it later in the year, but I cannot give a specific date. The job has been queued, but there are lots of outstanding jobs in the queue now.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic