Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryOrder Entry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Partial payments and deposits

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timjea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Partial payments and deposits
    Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 8:00am
I am interested to know how others using the ABC software handle partial payments, deposits, and indicate method of payment (specifically for cash and checks to use for bank deposit control).

Partial Payments
It appears to me the Invoice/Total screen of the order only allows a single date indicating payment, but not how much, and no way to indicate additional payments.  Are you logging this in another way such as excel, then when the invoice is compeltely paid, updating the paid date on the order?

Deposits
Similarly, I take deposits on future orders and have been just putting notes on the order to indicate it.  It can be confusing.

Bank Deposit
I only go to the bank once per week so as cash and checks are collected, I put them in the bank deposit bag.  I would like to be able to run a report of cash and checks received between a date period to balance the depoit with.  While the order has a payment type, it doesn't indicate what was recevied.  Ideas would be appreciated.

Dane
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 8:45am
Dan, this is not an accounting software. There are no payments, deposits, credits.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic