Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Item Master Totals

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foorbis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Item Master Totals
    Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 9:17am
When I go to the item master in inventory and double click on an item "in stock" label the total is different to the resulting pop open total. What or where have I gone wrong on this. It says I have 96 in stock on the item master when I open the units in stock the total is 70 which is correct?
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 11:33am
Try Data/Fix Data Discrepancies menu, Reset on Hand on Hold. If you have multiple warehouses, 26 units could be in another warehouse, but I think you would know it. So just fix the totals.
foorbis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foorbis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2013 at 6:52am
Yes another warehouse was the answer. Thanks for that. Have now bought the product and looking for the transfer to server info.
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 6:14am
Thank you for choosing our Software!
foorbis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foorbis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 7:34am
Another Question BillD
The inventory report units in stock Is it possible to get a recieved date column in this report?
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 4:57pm
Please email me at support@almyta.com. Since you bought a license, you have free unlimited support. I will add the column for you.
foorbis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foorbis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 7:12am
Its OK It was for the accountant gave him a combined spread sheet and told him to sort it himself.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic