Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Inventory Leasing function

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Inventory Leasing function
    Posted: 02 Dec 2012 at 11:41am
To lease inventory, start the Lease Inventory screen, select a customer, Item ID, Serial Number, add more items, if needed, and click the Lease button.

You should see the confirmation message and a simple packing list.

To return inventory back, start the Lease Inventory screen, select [home] in the Customer list, select Item ID (or use the Bring All button), select Serial Number, and click the Bring Back button.

To restock returned inventory, click the Restock button on the Lease Inventory screen.

To see the leasing history, run Inventory Audit Trail report.

nickjgill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickjgill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 8:36am
Is there a way for me to schedule a lease for the future - similar to a sales order? For example, I know that my customer will need an item in a few months on a certain/scheduled date. I may or may not yet know which serial number I am going to send yet but know the item. Can I put it in and come back to it later to actually send one out?

Nick
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:15pm
I believe, there is no standard functionality like this in the package. 
AB1234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AB1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2015 at 11:05am
Hi there,
I've been trying to use the leasing function, but whenever I click "Lease", it says E#3265 "Item not found in this collection". Why is it doing this? How can I fix it? Thanks!
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2015 at 8:18am
This function has been redone in out commercial ACS. As for ABC, we will post a latest release in a few months. No date  yet.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic