Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesUser Interface and Navigation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Reports & Payment

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote REXAS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reports & Payment
    Posted: 17 Nov 2012 at 10:43pm

Can anyone help me with the followings:

1) New Field "Sales Person"

I added a new field "Sales Person" in Sales Order Form & Invoice Form but encountered some issues.

When the sales is converted to Invoice, the Sales Person does not carry forward.

Is there anyway I am able to add that as an option when I pull out reports?
It’s required to monitor individual performance & commission payout.

2) When I put Negative item report, it shows a column "Paid Charges". What does the reflected value represents?

3) Tendering Payment 

Is it possible to improve on Paid & unpaid?

Currently, even after payment tender, it’s not reflected in printed Sales/ Invoices.How can we create a depoist & payment structure? 

4) I paid for multiple licences, what are the resources required?

Do I need a server(what requirements),  or what should I but to utilize this feature?

BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 12:32pm
1) If you renamed a custom field to be the Salesperson then it will not be copied to the invoice.
2) These are taxes per unit that you paid on the purchase order.
3) Do you mean, payments are not shown on printed invoice and sales order forms?
4) You need a Windows machine on the network PC or server. Create a disk share then subfolder (like AIDData), and move your company to the subfolder. You can also buy a network hard drive and plug it into your router. You will see it on your network as a server. Just create a share/folder there and move data to it. You can use this hard drive for all your storage and backup needs.
REXAS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote REXAS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2012 at 1:21pm
Thank you for your assistance.
Further quries on:

1) Is there any way we can track on individual sales?
Is there any column we can use & pull out via existing reports?

3) Currently, in sales order/ invoice(Printed) reflects only total amount.
It does not reflect wether it's payment has tendered anot.
Normally invoice will reflect amount paid & balance.
Is there anyway we can make this happen?
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 6:16pm
1) Hold on. We have found Salesperson field. It was there since build 115, but it is not fully plugged. funny.. It will appear in build 128
2) I can probably add it but to the invoices only. Hold on.
REXAS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote REXAS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 12:52am
By any chance you are able to recerve a tendered amount? e.g. Cust paid depoist of 50% but i click fully paid. How can we reverse it?
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 10:11am
Find the invoice. Double-click the Payment Amount field. The Payments screen pops up with all payments posted against this invoice. Change Pmnt Amount.
REXAS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote REXAS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2013 at 1:34pm
Hi,

Any updates on the previous post?
1) Hold on. We have found Salesperson field. It was there since build 115, but it is not fully plugged. funny.. It will appear in build 128
2) I can probably add it but to the invoices only. Hold on.
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2013 at 4:01pm
Staring with v 128, you can find the Sold By field on the Sales Order screen (top, right). To see salesperson on the sales reports, go to the Configuration/Import Reports menu, browse to C:\AlmytaSystems, and double-click the AIDSalesReports128.csv file. All your sales reports will have Salesperson column on the right.
alphabeta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphabeta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2013 at 8:25am
If I entered the a wrong payment amount, how do I correct it?
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2013 at 7:13am
Find the related PO/Invoice or Return Authorization. Click the Send or Receive payment, enter an amount to adjust. Type in "CORRECTION" in the notes and Save. Same this would be double-click the Payment Amount on any order screen, click the +/- link, and enter an adjustment.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic