Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInstallation, Updates, Technical Issues
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Report Writers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cayman19591 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Report Writers
    Posted: 08 Nov 2012 at 4:47pm
The custom reporting in ACS seems limited as a DIY and in testing the system I see lots of data but I don't see too many financial reports e.g. inventory movement costing based on FIFO - If I have sales for 20 orders in a particular month is there a Cost of Sales report that will show me the detail for the line items with the quantity sold, unit fifo cost, qty * unit fifo, qty * Actual sales, Profit/loss and Margin. If this is not possible with ACS can the data be accessed via crystal reports, msquery etc. to get the data to create these types of queries?

BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2012 at 8:21pm

You do not see many financial reports, because it is not accounting software. There is an unpublished shortcut, which gives you an ability to modify existing and add new reports. If you have bought a license, by any chance, email us at support@almyta.com. We will be happy to let you know how to get in there. In addition, we can configure any report for you, but if you are a client. If you are using software on an evaluation basis, we cannot do it. Finally, yes, you can use Crystal, Active or any other report writer. This kind of help is also provided by email.

There is a good news. You can always output data into a spreadsheet and massage it the way that you need. 

cayman19591 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cayman19591 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2012 at 10:27am
Thanks  for the good information. I will be in touch as I intend on purchasing.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic