Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesSBS/AID Order Entry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

how to recover point of sale number

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodwinmw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how to recover point of sale number
    Posted: 19 Oct 2012 at 10:13am
Hi Bill I had my employee just come in and we were doing a running open poimty of sale .She accidentally hit cancel order instead of close order and we lost all the item we scanned for the day. Is there a way to recover that so I can close it and it keep my inventory correct and also get a total for my customer that comes in periodically thru the day picking items up.all it says now is number deleted. Iam so worriedbecuase I can't bill him if I can't pull up the canceled list which she said was probably around $800. Please let me know what I can do.
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2012 at 5:00pm
When you click on the CANCEL SALE button, you have a choice Yes, No, Cancel.

Cancel does nothing (default)
No - Cancels the order but keeps in the database
Yes - Removes from database.

If she clicked Yes, the sale has gone for good. If She did No, go to the Sales Orders screen, choose Canceled filter, find the order, click the Trashcan button, and choose Yes to restore. Do not click No or the order will be killed.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic