Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesSBS/AID Accounting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

WORK ORDER TOTAL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MROOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WORK ORDER TOTAL
    Posted: 25 Jun 2013 at 4:06am

Hi

Was wondering if there was a report that could give me the running total cost on a work order.  I am using a Works Order for a prototype project to keep track of equipment purchased for it and other additional costs.  I have tried all the work order reports available and the closest one is "Works Order Detail".  That gives me a break down of all the items listed on the WO and the cost of each item but it doesn't add all the costs up and give me a total cost.  Do I have to do this manually?  Also how do I choose just one WO, it keeps giving me reports for every WO, can I not just filter to the one I want to see?
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2013 at 11:57am

You can output the WO Detail report to Excel, open it  in a spreadsheet  app, add a column for Line Total = Cost x Units, and sum it up at the bottom. 

For a Single order cost, open the Work Orders screen, find the order, click the Print button at the screen bottom, double-click Job Cost Estimate.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic