Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesUser Interface and Navigation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Tax info

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debbernt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tax info
    Posted: 18 Jun 2013 at 2:14pm
I'm planning to use this software mostly as a POS system for a small consignment store. How do I input sales tax information. I can't find the tables to enter the rates.
thanks for any help
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2013 at 12:25pm
It is in the Configuration menu tab, My Company dropdown,  Taxes screen. You can also double-click the tax dropdown list on any order type screen. Double-clicking a field with underlined label, opens an appropriate detail  screen.
alphabeta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphabeta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 9:30am
How do I make the tax rate automatically come up in the sale order and invoice?
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 4:52pm
Configuration menu, Options screen, tab 3, field 15.
alphabeta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphabeta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2013 at 10:44am
I did that. But when I open a new sale order and pick an item, the tax comes up as "0", then when I close the sale, there is no tax on the receipt.
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 8:22am
Go to the Activities, Customers. Assign tax 1 to the WALK-IN customer. This will take care of future POS orders. For the orders already  created in POS, go to the Activities, Manage Sales, find each order, assign tax.
alphabeta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphabeta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2013 at 11:13am
Thank you very much, Debra.
I have another question for you. How do you keep track of method of payment, visa, m/c, debit, cash, etc?
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2013 at 1:45pm
When click Close Payment, you can enter payment method
alphabeta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphabeta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2013 at 5:16pm
What would be the best way to find out the totals from the different methods of payment?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic