Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesSBS/AID Inventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

need correct inventory count

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodwinmw44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: need correct inventory count
    Posted: 11 Jun 2013 at 7:02am
Hi Bill. I have a really basic question. I have bought the multiuser version and have put my inventory in. I have sold some items and need to pull out exactly what I have in stock now after selling a few items and a new count and total. I did the negative and positive adjustment reports but they are aren't correct with what I truly have setting on shelf and that has sold and left warehouse. Also is there a way when generating the report that the same item number not dukplicate. I just need one total for one sku but for example sku #A says qnty 3 and below it sku# A qnty 2. I just need it to report sku# A with a grand total of qnty 5 not broke down like that. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2013 at 7:24am
Hi there! You have to ship the product. Use Ship Product button on the Sales Orders screen. See this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoEvyVHrIBE&feature=player_detailpage#t=204s

Try Reports/Inventory, Inventory Position. This is a summary of what you have in stock.

alphabeta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphabeta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2013 at 2:02pm
How do I correct my inventory? I tried the "adjust down" button, but I could not change the unit from 0 to 1.
alphabeta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphabeta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2013 at 3:21pm
I have another question. I found that the inventory only sometimes got adjusted when I sold an item. I went back to the sale order and I noticed that if the "shipped" column is checked off, that item will be counted. If not, the inventory of that item will not be adjusted. But I cannot changed the shipping status of the item.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic