Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInventory Control
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How to Implement a system in almyta to track Inv.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

How to Implement a system in almyta to track Inv.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lolos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to Implement a system in almyta to track Inv.
    Posted: 07 Jun 2013 at 3:08pm
hello all ,

I am new user of this Almaty SC and I have question :

I've been asked to design a system that store for me all our company inventory items and keep track of that inventory item ( example : IT Dept. give a laptop to employees in HR department ) I need this system to keep track of it inventory items by naming the new person who have that item ,

Also , I want the system to keep track of the last date of inventory items warranty by alerting me before the coming date of the warranty expiration by 1 month so I have time to update my item's warranty status .

Last thing , how I can make my system track my inventory item if it is damage and we send it to be repaired until we receive it back fine ?

can any one help me or guid me on how implement these design ??

its important and I wish that some one may help me soon !

Kind regards,
lolos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lolos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2013 at 6:29am
And what is the different between creating assets and creating inventories ?? and how to relate assets with inventory ??
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2013 at 12:06pm

This is an inventory control software with an asset tracking module. You can add your laptops to the Assets database. Use the Department and Location fields to specify where it is used and by whom.

The deference  between assets and inventory is that assets are not consumable, but inventory is. Although, in Canada it is not much so. Laptop used by your company is rather an asset, but spare part for it is an inventory unit. If you add a laptop kind to th inventory, you can move it from (warehouse) location to location. Add locations named after users and repair companies. Move stock from location to location. The movements will be recorded in the Audit Trail report.

lolos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lolos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2013 at 11:31pm
Thank you very much and from boooootttom of my heart depra ...

no I really understand that !

I am very happy now :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic