Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Questions
    Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 11:44am
Got a few questions here as I learn this software.

1.  Is there a way to update the item master by importing a .csv with quantity in stock?  I attempted this when loading the initial inventory by saw no field where I could add the amount in stock.  We typically recieve inventory in the 100's, as of right now the only method I can figure out is typing each item id in.  (The reconcile screen seems to work somewhat for this)

2.  Here we use 3 different part #'s, 1 is our own internal part #, the 2nd is the mfr part #, and the 3rd is the actual suppliers part #.  Is there a way to view all 3 without getting overly complicated?  As of right now, our part # is the Item Id, the MFR/Model is the suppliers part #, and I can only think of putting the actual mfr's part # in the notes field.   (not a big deal honestly, just curious)

3.  Is there a way to show stock in entire assemblies?  For instance I added a number of items to an assembly, the item master shows 4 each in stock of all items, but shows 0 in stock of the entier assembly. 

Edited by DavidP - 09 Oct 2012 at 11:54am
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 1:04pm
1. Go to the Data/Import menu and select Inventory Units database. Minimum columns are Item ID, Units. Providing warehouse location and serial if applies would be nice.
2. The is Supplier Catalog with also can be imported. This is a place to keep supplier part number. The manufacture part could go to the Man/Model field. There is olso Enginering part number on the Item Master. It can be renamed and re-used if needed.
3. The only ways is to go to the Inventory/BOM menu, select a BOM, click the Print button, double-click Component Availability Detail.
DavidP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 2:46pm
Perfect, thanks for the quick response Bill.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic