Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryOrder Entry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Notes On Invoices

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Notes On Invoices
    Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 6:50am
Hi Bill,

Another query for you I'm afraid, thank you for your patience.

Regarding packing lists and invoicing:

When I add a "Line Item Note" eg a part number that is exclusive to this one customer only and must appear on all their correspondence, the Line Item Note appears correctly on the Packing List, but not on the Invoice.

I see on the invoice, there is a title for "Item ID/Item Description/Notes", but only the Item ID and Item Description display for each line item.

Again, am I missing something simple (a tick box somewhere in the options etc.) that enables the Line Item Note to display on all invoices, or is this a feature covered in the paid networked version?

Regards,
Paul.
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2012 at 10:55am
Hi Paul,

You can rename a part per customer's request. Use Customer Part column for this. The software will remember the Customer Part # and automatically populate this column next time you sell it to this customer. The Invoice notes are contained in its own column. Unhide the Invoice Notes and Customer Part columns.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic