Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryOrder Entry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

forced to manually load items

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dranta60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: forced to manually load items
    Posted: 30 May 2013 at 11:19am
when I try to fullfill an order after I enter all the items in and I press issue the issue window comes up fine, the a second window appears saying there were problems with loading the items and I have to click on the warehouse location field on the word <Ambiguity> and I am forced to manually load items. Do I have something selected that causes this, or can someone tell me how I can get back to the auto load function. It would be greatly appreciated

thank you so much,

dranta60
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2013 at 11:37am
To avoid the ambiguity, go to the System menu, Options screen, tab 4, field 13. Choose how you want you items to be picked. If you leave it undefined or warehouse decides and for any part you have  multiple units to choose from, the ambiguity will appear forcing you to explicitly choose each unit. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic