Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Inventory Position Snapshot Report

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Inventory Position Snapshot Report
    Posted: 03 Oct 2012 at 3:16pm
Hi Bill,

I am still playing/testing ABC and I have another small query which can't see addressed elsewhere in the forum.

I am trying to print off/prepare a report for how much inventory we theoretically had on a previous date, for example 25th Sept..

I'm using the Inventory Position Snapshot report and have ticked the box next to [As Of Date] and entered a filter of "=" and entered the Starting or = date of 25/09/12, yet when I run the report, all stock received after 25/9/12 is also listed? I've also tried using 25/09/2012 as the date format and still no joy.

The same thing happens for me in the Inventory Position Snapshot Totals report.

I know I'm probably missing something very simple, but I would greatly appreciate you pointing me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Paul.

PS Thanks for the suggestion on subcontract orders, I've not tried that yet, but I'll definitely give it a go.

Edited by Paul - 03 Oct 2012 at 3:24pm
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 11:52am
Hi Paul,

This is a bug. It is all between your Windows default date format, database engine date format, and Almyta date format. The bug has been fixed now. The fix will come with next update. For free version  it will be 3.1x.31Z or higher. For registered users, it will be 3.1x.30E or higher. The registered users will receive the fix sooner.

For now, try to input the date as 25-sep-2012, but it won't help per my feeling.

Paul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 6:35am
Hi Bill,

Thanks for your reply.

As you thought the suggestion of using 25-sep-2012 doesn't output the correct info either. But, if the fix is in the paid networked version, which we currently plan to purchase when my tests are complete, then that resolves the issue as far as I'm concerned.

Regards,
Paul.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic