Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesSBS/AID Order Entry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Point of Sale in AID

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Point of Sale in AID
    Posted: 03 Oct 2012 at 8:29am
I have recently updated my AID and found Point of Sales section under the Activities menu. At the same time, I could not not find any documentation for using it. Is there an article or a video tutorial on this new function? Thanks! - Deb
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 11:21am
Not yet, but we are working on it. The POS function works this way

1) Start with "Start New Sale" or choose a pending one from the list.
2) Click on the Item ID in the order line items below. Select and Item from the list or scan the item ID. You can also press F3 key for a product search screen. The product screen allows you to scan Item ID, UPC, or type in a word or more to search by product description. It is all automatic. There will a short delay after the type or scan. This is on purpose. When the product found, just select it by double-clicking or press Enter key, use Arrow keys to select then  Enter to close the Search screen.
3) After all poducts  added, Close the Sale.
4) Screen will print the receipt. To reprint the receipt, use Reprint Receipt button or use Reports/Reprint Sales Receipt menu

The POS keps track of who sold what for the sales commisions report.

NikhilB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikhilB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 6:55am
Hello Bill,

I am using POS module from some time now, need to figure out how can we get Item Name printed instead of ItemId in the receipt? is this achievable without any code change ?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic