Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryOrder Entry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Pick order

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foreign1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pick order
    Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 12:34pm
Hi, I'm using the ABC system. I'm trying to create a pick ticket so that it goes in sequential order.
I.E.  pick from A1 then A4 Then B3.  
What I get is random and all over the place. Is there a way to create this in order so that my workers are not going all over the place? 
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 4:27pm
Please go to the System menu, Options screen,  tab #4 Shipping/Issues,  field  13. Picking Scheme. This selection controls how auto-load is made or pick list is printed. I do not think, we have an alphabetical sort, but there are FIFO, Consolidate, and other useful options.
Foreign1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foreign1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2012 at 2:56pm
Is there then any way that i can change the receive date so that it will follow FIFO? 
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 11:09am
Yes, there is a way. Although, Positive Inventory Adjustment, All Inventory Adjustment, and Audit Trail reports will still show the original receiving date. So do not be surprised.
How to change the receiving date.
Go to the Inventory menu tab, Locate and Move screen and click the View button.
The screen with entire stock will appear.
Make sure, you see the Rcv Date column. If not, click the Grid button at the top left of the screen and select the column.
Go to the System menu tab and click Unhide Fields in the Action group.
Now you can change the date.
To quickly copy value from a row above, you can always use CTRL + ' (control + quote) keys.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic