Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Price Levels Are Not Working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raven1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Price Levels Are Not Working
    Posted: 23 May 2013 at 6:13pm
I am using the ABC Inventory software.  For some reason I cannot get a sales order to show the correct price levels. 

I have it setup the following way:

Level 1 - Item cost which was set up in the item price markup window, using a category for the items and level 1 pricing set with a markup of 200%.  The other price levels were done manually through each items inventory window.

Level 2 - Level one plus labor
Level 3 - Level 2 plus profit markup

In the customer area I have that customer set to Level 3 pricing.

When I go to do a shipping/sales order and start to add my line items, they are showing the level 2 pricing instead of the level 3.  The Price level box shows that customer is set for Level 3.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2013 at 2:19pm
The level 1 is what you see in the Item Master/Unit Price. This has to be the highest price. The higher level, the lower your price should be. You got it other way. If you flip 1 and 3, it will work.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic