Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesSBS/AID Inventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

hoiw Aid can help me keep up with inventory

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodwinmw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hoiw Aid can help me keep up with inventory
    Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 10:26pm
Hi Bill. Thanks so much for contacting me today. I am going to wait for the two week updates to see how they can help with our inventory. I can't wait for real time scan in and out items so we don't have to hit ship button the get it to deduct item from inventory in real time . I have a few questions.

1) How do I have the AID system notify me when I hit the point where I setup reorder and fill to area. I need away for the system to prompt me by saying I am needing to order this item  and what it need to fill to basically to my minimum stock   so I can order what quantity I need to fill item on shelf..

2) Also you said that we will be able to do point of sale real time in and out scan of items in inventory without having to hit ship. That is in the updates in two weeks?

3) how does the inventory to buy section work. I guess a example of how it works from time i say you  don't have it and you need to order it till it goes to that report.

4) Last of all I really like all the reporting functions in ACS.Do you offer that many for AID like slow moving items report is definitely one I need.

Once again Thanks so much for your time. IF AID does fill everything I need in the next month We probably will upgrade to ACS but so far I really like AID

BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2012 at 2:40pm
Hi Goodwinmw,

1) You need to run Buying/inventory to Buy report. There is no notification otherwise.
2) The update should be ready in two weeks or a bit more than that. There will be no change to check-ins. There will be one additional screen for check-outs to assist POS operations.
3) Inventory to Buy is a report used to replenish stock. In order for it to work, provide values on the Inventory Items screen, the Reorder At and the Fill To fields.
4) What you currently see in AID is what you get. We will be adding more reports later.

Thank you for your kind feedback.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic