Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesUser Interface and Navigation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

User Permissions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richbrpd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: User Permissions
    Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 7:37am
Hi
I am trying to set user permissions so items numbers cannot be modified by clicking on the  item master button and amending the quantity.
When I set a users permissions to 'Item Master Read' then log in as this user I can still modify the item by clicking on the 'In stock' button.
As far as I can see They do not have administrator or any other priviledges that would allow them to amend the item master.

Any help greatly appreciated
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 9:42am

The Inventory Modify permission is supposed to give a privilege to modify Item Master, Units in Stock tab. However, it does not work on this scren. Thank you for pointing it out. We will fix the bug and publish the update soon.

richbrpd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richbrpd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 9:54am
Thanks Bill
Had a feeling it might be a bug but thought it was more likely to be me doing something wrong!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic