Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesSBS/AID Inventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

commited inventory and on order inventory

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodwinmw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: commited inventory and on order inventory
    Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 1:34pm
I am trying to figure out how the committed and on order stock is used. Is committed items put on hold or items already put on a active PO?
Order stock. Is that when you go to ship a item and lets say there are only 2 in stock and the customer orders 5 leveling a shortage of 3. Does it automatically add it to order stock button.

last questions: how do I have the system alert me when I hit a min stock level to have to reorder. Does the system hight item n master inventoy. How does it aleart me of low quanitty itemsthat I need to order before I run out. Thanks for all you time.

Iam looking at the other software you carry other than AID. I wondering if it would be better for me

BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 10:39am
In AID, we do not use "Committed" quantities. If I am mistaken, please let me know where you found this field.
Is this post about AID or ABC?
goodwinmw View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodwinmw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2012 at 10:57am
hi. The committed button  is go to activities right next to negative adjustment there is a commited button. I think I may need the other software because I need to be able to committ, hold and do some piece work . Also do you think  Almyta Control System may be a better fit for my company. I love Aid just so far not enough options. I think I may call and schedule  a live demo.Also I have the inventory backuped up on AID. CAn only the AID inventory be transfered to the Almyta Control System inventory program. I only need to inventory data moves not accounting or anything else.Thanks for your time
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 2:44pm
Hi Goodwinmw,

I would rather call it the Activities/Committed menu choice. If you need ACS, that's understandable. The ACS has more options. Yuo can transfer you inventory from AID to ACS, by running Units in Stock report, outputting it into Excel, and then importing it into ACS.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic