Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInventory Control
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Suggestion on Direct Issue tracking

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andre_D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suggestion on Direct Issue tracking
    Posted: 17 May 2013 at 12:24pm
Hello,

I am looking for a suggestion on a good way to track who Direct Issues are being issued to.

At the moment, ABC Inventory is not being used to it's fullest capabilities.  There are very regular Direct Issues being done for reasons of unplanned maintenance  (so no work orders created in ABC prior to doing these unplanned jobs). 

Does anyone have a suggestion on how I could record a Direct Issue so as to track for WHOM (the client) the inventory parts were issued? Even just a simple record of the name of client (no address etc.) would be acceptable.  Anyone have any ideas?

I thank you for any suggestions.. from anyone.

André

BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2013 at 7:41pm
Andre,

When you open a direct issue screen and select first Item ID, ACS will assign the ADJ### reference. Overwrite it once with customer ID. Continue adding rows. The reference will be copied down until you change it. After that, it will use your new reference.
You can also use [Customer ID]:[Job Number] for the reference.

Andre_D View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andre_D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2013 at 6:29am
Bill,

Thank you very much,  that is exactly the type of simple tracking I was looking for.

André
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic