Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryInstallation, Updates, Technical Issues
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Unable to update

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gpag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unable to update
    Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 5:48am
Hello everyone!

Could you please advise me on the following:
I've installed ABC Inventory but when I try to check for updates, I get two "The request has timed out" errors and then it get "Your software is up to date" message.

Is there any way my firewall blocks the connection for updates? Or there is other issue?

Thank you in advance for your assistance!
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2012 at 1:35pm
Your current software is up to date. It times out trying to refresh the manuals. Maybe, it is your firewall on the PC. We can see your requests for update coming to us. We cannot know if the firewall is blocking incoming traffic on your PC.
gpag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gpag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 9:15am
Dear BillD,

You were right. It was indeed my firewall that could not let the update process finish.
I've made an exemption for almyta paths and it is working perfectly now.

Thank you very much!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic