Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeSBS and AID Software packagesSBS/AID Inventory Control
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - can I pull out inventory without hitting shipping
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

can I pull out inventory without hitting shipping

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodwinmw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: can I pull out inventory without hitting shipping
    Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 4:08pm
I have a questions. Thru the day I scan out sku numbers in one Sales order. When I scan it I need for it to deduct it out of inventory instead of having to click on ship button and then pick dock and deduct it from inventory there. If I have to do it that  then I need to be able to scan the items and when Iam done at that time click on ship button and there should be the ones I processed earlier and the news one  that I processed at that time. then pick dock and it deduct it. I am not sure if you can do  that way. I just need a way to keep a Sales order open for the day and it keep my inventory accurate in real time while processing other sales orders. I have one customer that wants one invoice# or SAles Order number that day and date and I have to keep it opened till the end of the day but my inventory is not correct if it is not deducted at the time it is entered by clicking ship button. Any help in a procedure for my employees would be great. I had a employee sell items yesterday that  was not deducted because it was on that one sales order I have to keep open all day 
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2012 at 9:22am
This software is not built for this kind of adjustments. However, there is an awkward way to do it.
1. Create a sales order add items and ship them. This will close the sales order and create an invoice.
2. Close the Invoice screen. On the Sales Order screen click the Lock button at the top left. This will reopen sales order.
3. Next time you need to add and item to the sales order, open the order append new items to the bottom or increase the quantities for the existing items. Continue shipping inventory and reopening the order.
4. At the end of the day, find the order, double-click the Invoiced Amount field, double-click the invoice number on the popup screen. The Inoice screen appaers. Cancel the invoice (if you want to delete it, find it in canceled and click the Trashcan button). Close the invoice screen. Back on the sales order screen, click the Create Invoice button. This will create a correct invoice. Switch back to the sales order screen and use the Lock button to close the order.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic