Almyta Systems Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeAlmyta Control System (ACS) and ABC InventoryOrder Entry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This site is dedicated to Almyta Systems Inventory Software

Ship to Address Grayed Out

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmartav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ship to Address Grayed Out
    Posted: 10 May 2013 at 11:40am
I'm using ABC Inventory v3.12.34z.  I recently applied an update and now I can not select a Ship To address from my list of buyers and customers.  The drop down menu is grayed out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

J.

Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 6:34am

When you create a new order is anything getting selected int the Ship To?

In the System/Users, do you have any users?

jmartav View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmartav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2013 at 12:57pm
Yes.  There is an address already selected.  It's one of the Company Locations addresses.

I have 10 users.  However I'm the only person that uses the software.  The users are just so the name shows up in the PO as the Attention to.
BillD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2013 at 2:16pm
If you open the System/Users screen and find yourself there, user type should be a warehouse and the warehouse dropdown should say [???], which means "not selected" (second line on the left).
jmartav View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmartav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2013 at 11:35am
The ship to address changed but I still can not select a different ship to address.
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2013 at 12:50pm
When you say, "changed", do you mean the field is not grayed out any more? If it is so, you can open the Ship To drop down list and select a different value (warehouse). 
jmartav View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmartav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2013 at 8:36am
No the selection is still grayed out, it's just a different address.  Here's a link to a screen shot I took.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xb1hvv4edz2llmr/PO.jpg
Debra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2013 at 3:37pm

I see it. 

We had a few flavors of version 34Z.

Try the latest. It will not load by using Help/Download Updates because it is still 34Z.

Down load this file

http://www.almyta.com/downloads/zipped_upd_312_34Z.zip

unzip into C:\AlmytaSystems

Restart company selector twice. On a second time, click Maintain, click Update Now.

Is the dropdown  still locked?

jmartav View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmartav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2013 at 2:43pm
The update worked.  Now I can select any ship to address I need to.

Thanks a lot StarDebraStar
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic